- 1 Does the GO Train go to Canada’s Wonderland?
- 2 Is there a bus to Canada’s Wonderland?
- 3 How much is the GO Train from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
- 4 Is there a direct train from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
- 5 Can I bring my bike on the GO Train?
- 6 How far is Toronto from Niagara Falls?
- 7 What town is Canada’s Wonderland in?
- 8 How many days do you need to visit Niagara Falls?
- 9 Can I take the GO Train to Niagara Falls?
- 10 Is there Uber in Niagara Falls?
- 11 How do I get to Niagara Falls from Toronto by public transport?
- 12 What bus goes to Niagara Falls?
- 13 How long is the train ride to Niagara Falls?
Does the GO Train go to Canada’s Wonderland?
Burlington GO Station to Canada’s Wonderland by bus and walk. The journey time between Burlington GO Station and Canada’s Wonderland is around 2h 19m and covers a distance of around 89 km. The fastest journey normally takes 1h 52m. Services are operated by Burlington Transit, GO Transit and York Region Transit.
Is there a bus to Canada’s Wonderland?
Hop on the 20 Jane St North bus from the SmartCentres Place Bus Terminal, located adjacent to the subway station. The Route 20 bus will take you north on Jane Street. Exit at Avro Road/Jane Street, which is at Canada’s Wonderland’s eastern border. Go north on Canada’s Wonderland Drive and follow signs to Park entrance.
How much is the GO Train from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
Cost. GO Fares are based on the distance you are travelling, how you pay, and your status (adult, child, senior, or student). For example, a one-way, cash/credit/debit, adult fare to Toronto’s Union Station from Niagara Falls costs $22.30 (or $44.60 return). Learn more at gotransit.com.
Is there a direct train from Toronto to Niagara Falls?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Toronto Union Station station and arriving at Niagara Falls GO. Services depart once daily, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 2h 2m. 7
Can I bring my bike on the GO Train?
So you can bring your bicycle anywhere our buses go. Our trains are bike-friendly, too. You can bring your bike aboard except when it’s super busy – like during rush hour.
How far is Toronto from Niagara Falls?
Niagara Falls is approximately 130 km (80 miles) southwest of Toronto, an average drive of 1½ hours without traffic delays.
What town is Canada’s Wonderland in?
Canada’s Wonderland opened on May 23, 1981. The park is situated on 300 acres in Vaughan, Ontario and features more than 200 attractions including 17 roller coasters, two children’s areas and a 20-acre water park called Splash Works.
How many days do you need to visit Niagara Falls?
How long to spend at Niagara Falls? One day is all you need to visit Niagara Falls. (It is the perfect day trip from Toronto.) If you want to visit the ice wineries, you’ll need an extra day.
Can I take the GO Train to Niagara Falls?
Getting Around Niagara Falls Is Easy, Thanks to GO Your round-trip ticket includes GO Train to Niagara as well as two-day access to WEGO, the hop-on, hop-off bus service that travels throughout the city of Niagara Falls.
Is there Uber in Niagara Falls?
On Thursday morning, UberX — a ride-sharing program arranged through a smartphone app — launched in Niagara, Kingston and Windsor. Uber officials say their drivers are provincially licensed and use their own vehicles to give passengers a ride. Uber said the first two rides will be free for new riders until Sunday.
How do I get to Niagara Falls from Toronto by public transport?
Getting to Niagara Falls
- GO Transit, the commuter rail and bus service for the Greater Toronto Area, is the cheapest way to get to Niagara Falls.
- VIA Rail, Canada’s national passenger rail service, runs two trains daily between Toronto and Niagara Falls.
What bus goes to Niagara Falls?
Greyhound provides the most daily schedules with 3 per day. The fastest duration for a bus trip from New York City to Niagara Falls is 7 hours and 15 minutes. For comparison, train trips on this route take about 9 hours, with tickets averaging $67.
How long is the train ride to Niagara Falls?
There are 3 daily Amtrak trains scheduled from New York City to Niagara Falls. The trip takes around 9 hours.