- 1 What is the best bus from DC to NYC?
- 2 How long is bus ride from NYC to DC?
- 3 Where do you catch the Megabus in DC?
- 4 Is Megabus dangerous?
- 5 Is Megabus reliable?
- 6 Why Megabus is so cheap?
- 7 Is Greyhound or Megabus better?
- 8 How much are bus tickets in New York?
- 9 Where do I catch the Megabus in NYC?
- 10 Where should I stay in Washington, DC?
- 11 Does the Megabus go to Virginia?
- 12 Does Megabus still exist?
- 13 Where does FlixBus leave from in Washington DC?
What is the best bus from DC to NYC?
best dc to nyc bus in Washington, DC
- BestBus – DuPont Circle. 0.8 mi. 320 reviews. Buses.
- Vamoose Bus. 2.4 mi. 94 reviews.
- Vamoose Bus. 6.0 mi. 216 reviews.
- Tripper Bus. 2.4 mi. 159 reviews.
- BoltBus. 1.6 mi. 471 reviews.
- Washington Deluxe. 1.2 mi. 224 reviews.
- DC Circulator. 2.8 mi. 125 reviews.
- Tripper Bus. 6.0 mi. 157 reviews.
How long is bus ride from NYC to DC?
How long is the bus ride from New York to Washington, DC? The travel time ranges from 4 hours and 55 minutes to 7 hours and 50 minutes depending on bus schedule.
Where do you catch the Megabus in DC?
The Megabus and Virginia Breeze stop for all arrivals and departures in Washington, DC is located at Union Station. Union Station is located at 50 Massachusetts Ave and all departures will be from the bus deck along bays 31-41.
Is Megabus dangerous?
With our extensive bus safety procedures, megabus is able to bring customers a safe and satisfying traveling experience. So is megabus safe? Without a question. Statistically, megabus is safer than driving your car, in fact.
Is Megabus reliable?
Is Megabus reliable? The short answer is yes, absolutely. More so than Greyhound, that’s for sure. I’ve had to suffer through a couple of minor delays where the bus showed up 15-20 minutes late.
Why Megabus is so cheap?
Such budget travel is possible because the company only serves the most popular routes and only on a limited, relatively random schedule. So the cheap fare you are after may only be offered on selected routes and only on certain days of the week.
Is Greyhound or Megabus better?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
How much are bus tickets in New York?
The base cost of riding a Select Bus Service bus is $2.75, the same as riding the subway or the local or limited-stop bus. Select Bus Service is faster and more reliable than local and limited-stop busses in part because of off-board fare payment on most routes.
Where do I catch the Megabus in NYC?
The stop for most departures is located on 34th St between 11th Ave and 12th Ave across the street from the Javits Center. Please check your ticket for the correct departure location! The stop is one block west of the Hudson Yards station at the end of the number 7 subway line.
Where should I stay in Washington, DC?
Where to Stay in Washington D.C.: Best Areas and Neighborhoods
- Downtown, best area to stay in Washington DC.
- Capitol Hill, where to stay in Washington for sightseeing.
- Chinatown, eclectic and fun place.
- Foggy Bottom, a hip place to stay in Washington DC.
- Dupont Circle, vibrant cultural life.
Does the Megabus go to Virginia?
Virginia Breeze Bus Lines is your connection to small towns and cities throughout the Commonwealth and beyond. From Union Station, you can take Megabus to cities along the Northeast Corridor, including Baltimore, Philadelphia, New York City, and Boston.
Does Megabus still exist?
In California and Nevada, Megabus operates almost exclusively from either commuter rail stations or transfer stations for local transit buses. In Los Angeles, the buses utilize Union Station’s Patsaouras Transit Plaza. In San Jose, Megabus stops at Diridon Station.
Where does FlixBus leave from in Washington DC?
Bus will board from the south curbside on Montgomery Avenue (between Waverly Street and Pearl Street) in front of Montgomery Tower between the light pole and third tree from the corner. There will be a FlixBus sign on the sidewalk. For more information, please see Bus schedule and bus stops in Washington, D.C.