- 1 How do you get from Taipei to Sun Moon Lake?
- 2 How do I buy a bus ticket in Taiwan?
- 3 How do I get a Sun Moon Lake Pass?
- 4 Can you walk around Sun Moon Lake?
- 5 Can you swim in Sun Moon Lake?
- 6 How do you pay for buses in Taiwan?
- 7 How do you use EasyCard on the bus?
- 8 How do I get to Moon Lake Ragnarok Mobile?
- 9 How many days do you need at Sun Moon Lake?
- 10 How long does it take to cycle around Sun Moon Lake?
- 11 How do you make Sun Moon Lake Tea?
How do you get from Taipei to Sun Moon Lake?
Visitors can take a local train at Changhua Station or Taiwan High Speed Rail-Taichung Station, head to Shuili Station or Checheng Station, and then take the Nantou Bus to Sun Moon Lake.
How do I buy a bus ticket in Taiwan?
The easiest way to buy a ticket is either from the bus station itself or from a convenience store, such as 7-Eleven. For routes and companies see Taiwan Bus (www.taiwanbus.tw). Two of the biggest companies are Kuo Kuang and UBus.
How do I get a Sun Moon Lake Pass?
You can also buy Sun Moon Lake Passes from the Nantou Bus Window at Gancheng Railway Station in Taichung or Taichung High Speed Rail Station (1F exit 5). Only the $460 pass can be purchased at the Nantou Bus Window at Sun Moon Lake.
Can you walk around Sun Moon Lake?
Sun Moon Lake Ropeway (日月潭纜車) You can walk from the pier in Ita Thao to the Sun Moon Lake Ropeway along a pretty lakeside path in about 15 minutes.
Can you swim in Sun Moon Lake?
The area surrounding the lake has many trails for hiking. While swimming in Sun Moon Lake is usually not permitted, there is an annual 3-km race called the Swimming Carnival of Sun Moon Lake held around the Mid-Autumn Festival each year.
How do you pay for buses in Taiwan?
Bus fare is paid in cash or with contactless smart cards on board.
- Coin: One-segment ticket, regular NT$15; Two-segment ticket, regular NT$30; Three-segment, NT$45.
- Electronic payment: Just lightly swipe your card over the sensor zone, and payment is automatically completed with the beeping of the reader.
How do you use EasyCard on the bus?
Fares can be deducted from the card when the cardholder swipes the card over the EasyCard sensor area on the reader. When entering or leaving parking lots, users of the card should pass the card over the EasyCard sensor area on the ticket checking machine as instructed by voice prompts.
How do I get to Moon Lake Ragnarok Mobile?
Moon Lake is a new map added in Ragnarok Mobile Episode 7.5 update. To reach the new city speak to Histeria NPC in prontera.
How many days do you need at Sun Moon Lake?
You should aim to spend a minimum of 2 to 3 days in Sun Moon Lake National Scenic Area.
How long does it take to cycle around Sun Moon Lake?
The 30-kilometer cycling route, which winds up and down the hills along the lakeshore, was named one of the world’s 10 most breathtaking cycle paths by CNNGo, an online travel guide affiliated with U.S.-based CNN.
How do you make Sun Moon Lake Tea?
Warm up the tea pot with the boiling water, put about 3 grams of tea, and pour small amount of the boiling water into the tea and pour out. Then pour 225-250 ml of boiling water and cover tea pot for 3-5 minutes before serving. Boiling temperature is 90-95°C (195-205°F).