- 1 Can you buy Greyhound tickets at 711?
- 2 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 3 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 4 Does Greyhound accept prepaid cards?
- 5 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 6 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 7 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 8 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 9 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 10 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 11 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 12 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 13 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 14 Does Greyhound have an app?
- 15 Does Greyhound take American Express?
Can you buy Greyhound tickets at 711?
Through an innovative program in conjunction with 7‑Eleven® stores and PayNearMe™, Greyhound’s cash customers can now purchase online and pay for their bus tickets at 7‑Eleven® neighborhood stores, turning them into local “Greyhound ticketing offices.”
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
Does Greyhound accept prepaid cards?
No, Greyhound does not accept debit & prepaid cards.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
Does Greyhound have an app?
The new app for iOS and Android consumers will allow guests to easily manage their Greyhound trips by searching for schedules, using discounts, booking trips and finding terminal locations all from the convenience of their mobile device.
Does Greyhound take American Express?
Greyhound bus tickets are also available at Greyhound Terminals. Cash, traveler’s check, personal checks, debit cards, and Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Diners Club credit cards issued in the U.S., with the exception of money orders, are accepted as a form of payment for your tickets.