- 1 Can I add my bus pass to my Apple wallet?
- 2 How do I put a ticket in my wallet?
- 3 How do I add Flybuys to Apple wallet?
- 4 How do I add to my Apple wallet?
- 5 How do I add a first bus to my wallet?
- 6 Can you pay with Apple Pay on the bus?
- 7 What can I put in my Wallet app?
- 8 How do I save a PDF to my Wallet on my iPhone?
- 9 How do I get my boarding pass on my phone?
- 10 Can you put reward cards in Apple wallet?
- 11 What reward cards work with Apple wallet?
- 12 What is my Fly Buys number?
- 13 How do I use Apple wallet in store?
- 14 How do I use Pass2U wallet?
Can I add my bus pass to my Apple wallet?
Yes! You can add your ticket to Apple Wallet on your iPhone or save it to your Android phone from the order details page. This page shows you the QR code, time, and date of your show.
How do I put a ticket in my wallet?
How to add a pass to Wallet
- Use Wallet-enabled apps (Scroll down in Wallet, tap Edit Passes, and tap Find Apps for Wallet).*
- Scan a barcode or QR code (Scroll down in Wallet, tap Edit Passes, tap Scan Code, and scan with your iPhone camera).*
How do I add Flybuys to Apple wallet?
Add flybuys to Apple Wallet
- In the Coles app, add your flybuys details to the app and tap the flybuys tab.
- In the flybuys app, log in with your card details – tap on ‘My Card’ in the top right.
- Your membership number is shown towards the bottom of the card, and your barcode number is shown under the barcode.
How do I add to my Apple wallet?
How to manually add a card to Wallet
- Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap the add button.
- Tap Continue, then tap Enter Card Details Manually.
- Enter your card information and tap Next.
- Enter the requested information.
How do I add a first bus to my wallet?
How do mTickets work? Once a ticket is purchased and downloaded, it will appear in the ‘wallet’ of the mTicket section of the app. Tickets in this section are listed from the oldest at the top to the newest at the bottom. When you want to use a ticket, select the one you want and then select ‘Activate Now’.
Can you pay with Apple Pay on the bus?
You can pay for journeys using Apple Pay on your iPhone and Apple Watch. Without Express Travel, you must authenticate each public transport purchase with Face ID, Touch ID or your passcode. If you’re using Express Travel with Apple Pay, find out how to pay for your journey.
What can I put in my Wallet app?
Wallet (formerly known as Passbook) is an iPhone app that organizes your credit cards, debit cards, coupons, movie tickets, boarding passes, and rewards cards all in one place. The cards, coupons, tickets, and passes saved in the Wallet app can be accessed when you use Apple Pay.
How do I save a PDF to my Wallet on my iPhone?
How it works
- Upload a boarding pass. When you have checked in, upload the PDF or scan the barcode.
- Get your mobile Pass. GetPassbook converts it into passes for Apple Wallet or Google Pay.
- Add to Apple Wallet. Tap ‘Add to’ on your flight section to add to Apple Wallet or GPay Wallet.
How do I get my boarding pass on my phone?
Check your email from your mobile device and follow the link to get your mobile boarding pass. Save the boarding pass to your device for easy access at security and when you board. Make sure the entire barcode is visible on the screen when you show it at security.
Can you put reward cards in Apple wallet?
Whether you’re an iPhone or Android user, you can store most, if not all of your cards on your smartphone. Even your credit card! If you click the ‘+’ button next to pay or passes, it will take you through the process to add your loyalty cards, points cards, credit cards and debit cards. You can even scan them in!
What reward cards work with Apple wallet?
What Loyalty Cards Work With Apple Wallet?
- B&Q Club.
- Beefeater Grill.
- Caffè Nero.
What is my Fly Buys number?
Your Fly Buys card number is the 16-digit number on your card, beginning with 6014. Only the account owner can sign in to the account. This is the person whose name appears on your Points Summary. You must use their card to sign in.
How do I use Apple wallet in store?
At participating stores, you can receive or redeem rewards when you use Apple Pay.
- Add your rewards card to Wallet.
- At the payment terminal in the store, present your rewards card by holding iPhone near the contactless reader. Apple Pay then switches to your default payment card to pay for the purchase.
How do I use Pass2U wallet?
You can go to setting of iPhone > Apple ID > iCloud > turn on Wallet. Once you would like to use another iPhone, you can log in with the same Apple ID and turn on Wallet for iCloud. Then you will see the passes issued by Pass2U on Pass2U Wallet.