- 1 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 2 Can you print an E-ticket?
- 3 How can I print my Ksrtc E-ticket?
- 4 How can I download my e-ticket from PNR number?
- 5 Can I print an e-ticket booked from someone else’s ID?
- 6 Can I travel without a printout of e- ticket?
- 7 Is an e- ticket the same as a boarding pass?
- 8 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 9 How can I check my bus PNR number?
- 10 Can we postpone Ksrtc ticket?
- 11 What is PNR status of train?
- 12 What is a mobile bus ticket?
- 13 Can you use first bus app without internet?
- 14 What is M ticket?
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
Can you print an E-ticket?
When you purchase an e-ticket, you receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to print your itinerary, boarding pass, proof of purchase receipt or any documents needed for your travel. Print e -tickets at home before going to your place of departure to abbreviate time.
How can I print my Ksrtc E-ticket?
Guest user login option is provided in the top right corner of www.ksrtc.in. Here options, Print ticket / Cancellations / Modify boarding point will be provided.
How can I download my e-ticket from PNR number?
Here’s how you can:
- Open IRCTC website or app.
- Tap on the My Account.
- Select Transaction, tap on Booked Ticket.
- Find the ticket using the PNR number.
- Scroll down and tap on Print Ticket.
- It will open an electronic reservation slip.
- Click on the Save to download as a PDF.
Can I print an e-ticket booked from someone else’s ID?
Indian Railways offers the facility to change passenger’s name on e-ticket. This can be done by approaching a railway reservation office with a print out of the ‘Electronic Reservation Slip ‘ and the original photo identity proof of one of the passengers.
Can I travel without a printout of e- ticket?
No need to take printout of e- ticket to travel. The sms by irctc is valid and enough to travel. Keep an ID card with you for your identification and authentication purspose. This means you can carry an e-mail or simply the SMS you get after booking or confirmation of you tickets and valid ID proof.
Is an e- ticket the same as a boarding pass?
Difference between flight ticket and boarding pass The difference between a flight ticket and a boarding pass is how you use them. You use a flight ticket or E-ticket to check in at the check-in counter and get your boarding pass. With the boarding pass, you get access to the airport and the airplane.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How can I check my bus PNR number?
IRCTC PNR status of your ticket can be checked with ease on Abhibus. Please visit https://www.abhibus.com/trains/pnr-status and enter your IRCTC PNR number and click on submit.
Can we postpone Ksrtc ticket?
Preponement / postponement of tickets is allowed for tickets booked through KSRTC and franchisee counters only. Preponement / postponement of tickets is allowed upto 24 hours prior to departure time.
What is PNR status of train?
As we know every train has limited number of seats, sometime one may not get a confirmed reserved ticket. The current status of such a waitlist (W/L) ticket changes when there is any availability of reserved seats due to cancellation. This new current reservation status is generally known as PNR status.
What is a mobile bus ticket?
mTickets are the most convenient way to buy tickets 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Simply download the First Bus App and you’ll be able to buy tickets on your phone any time of day. With a wide range available, including weekly and monthly tickets, you can make your purchase in advance.
Can you use first bus app without internet?
You will require internet connection to use the app, as the app needs to communicate with our server to keep itself up to date when you’re out and about. Opening the app, accessing the ticket catalogue, and accessing account pages will all generate a connection attempt.
What is M ticket?
M-ticket is a digital ticket securely stored in your BookMyShow account and accessible on your Smartphone. When your event is M-ticket only, your ticket(s) will not be available in printed form or emailed to you.