- 1 How do you unlock the bus to Calico Desert?
- 2 How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
- 3 How do you unlock the desert?
- 4 How do I repair the bus to Calico desert?
- 5 How do you fix a Stardew bus?
- 6 What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
- 7 How do you get Prismatic Shards?
- 8 What is Haley’s favorite thing in Stardew Valley?
- 9 What happens if you tell Pam You paid for her house?
- 10 What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
- 11 What is the Sand Dragon in Stardew Valley?
- 12 How do you get to level 100 in the skull cavern?
How do you unlock the bus to Calico Desert?
The Calico Desert is a region of Stardew Valley to the far northwest of Pelican Town. You cannot access it until you repair the Bus Stop, either by purchasing all of the Vault Bundles (which costs 43,500g), or by buying the Joja Community Development Form (which costs 40,000g).
How do I get my Pam’s job back from Stardew Valley?
Pam is the local bus driver but since the local bus has broken down Pam is out of work but fret not, you can totally repair the bus and get Pam her job back. All you need to do is complete the Community Center bundle for the bus repair or if you go the Joja Mart route you can just buy the bus repair for gold.
How do you unlock the desert?
Get to the Desert: Ride the Bus Finishing the Vault Bundle at the Community Center rewards you with bus repair, allowing you to access the desert. In order to get to the desert, you must first repair the bus. This is accomplished by finishing off one of the easiest types of bundles – The Vault.
How do I repair the bus to Calico desert?
- Unlock the Community Center.
- Unlock the Vault Room, this usually requires completing four bundles within the first two rooms.
- Complete the Vault Room Bundle.
- If the player goes the Joja path, the Bus costs 40,000g to repair.
How do you fix a Stardew bus?
To repair the bus, one must first complete the Vault bundles located in the Community Center. It is the room with the big safe at the upper right corner. To unlock the Vault bundles, simply do the first bundles in the Crafts room located at the lower left corner of the Community Center.
What is the fastest way to make money in Stardew Valley?
5 Ways to Make More Money in ‘Stardew Valley’
- Fish Whenever You Can. Fishing is one of the best ways to get a lot of extra income, especially when you’re just getting started and don’t have a lot of resources yet.
- Unlock the Bridge on the Beach.
- Plant a Lot of Berries.
- Start Making Sprinklers.
How do you get Prismatic Shards?
Prismatic Shards can be obtained from Mining, Fishing Treasure Chests, Monsters’ drop, Omni Geodes, Rainbow Trout Fish Ponds, treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern, or the Statue Of True Perfection.
What is Haley’s favorite thing in Stardew Valley?
Favorite Gifts Haley is one of the Villagers in Stardew Valley. She is one of the twelve available partners for marriage. She loves taking photos with her camera and keeping up to date with all the latest fashion trends.
What happens if you tell Pam You paid for her house?
Community Upgrade Once the house is built, entering the town from the Bus Stop will trigger a cutscene during which the player can choose to tell Pam who paid for the home or to remain anonymous. Regardless of the choice, friendship with Pam will increase by 4 hearts.
What does give the Sand Dragon his last meal mean in Stardew Valley?
The third part of the quest is to “feed the sand dragon his last meal” which is when you must take a Solar Essence to the Calico Desert and “give” it to the giant skull to the southwest of the bus stop. You will find a Club Card there which allows you access to the room behind Sandy’s oasis shop in the Calico Desert.
What is the Sand Dragon in Stardew Valley?
After getting off the bus in the desert, players need to head west on the road until they see a large animal skeleton on the south side of the road. This is the sand dragon that players need to “give his meal” to. Once players approach the sand dragon’s skeleton, they need to use the solar essence on the skull’s mouth.
How do you get to level 100 in the skull cavern?
The Skull Cavern is full of deadly enemies and obstacles. With these tips, though, you’ll be digging your way down to Level 100 in no time.
- 10 Upgrade Your Pickaxe.
- 11 Skip Large Floors.
- 12 Get The Special Charm.
- 13 Go On A Lucky Day.
- 14 Combine Some Rings.
- 15 Equip Rings.
- 16 Bring Lots of Stone.