- 1 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 2 Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
- 3 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 4 How can I travel without an ID?
- 5 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 6 Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
- 7 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 8 How can I watch Greyhound without Apple TV?
- 9 Is it safe to travel with Greyhound?
- 10 Why are greyhounds so skinny?
- 11 Can I fly with a regular ID?
- 12 Can I fly with just my passport?
- 13 Is Damaged ID valid?
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Do you have to print Greyhound ticket?
We’re making bus travel faster and easier than ever before by offering E-Tickets. Now when you buy your bus ticket on greyhound.com from your desktop or your smartphone, you can choose to have a paperless E-Ticket delivered right to your smartphone – no waiting in lines, no more having to print a paper ticket.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Are Greyhound tickets cheaper online?
Advance purchase and online purchase can be a lot cheaper. For DC–NYC, online, 30-day advance purchase, $11-15. Standard fare $35-40. If you buy online the day of departure, it’s only about $5 cheaper.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
How can I watch Greyhound without Apple TV?
Can you watch the movie Greyhound without Apple TV? Yes. You can download the Apple TV app on your smart device and don’t really need Apple TV.
Is it safe to travel with Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
Why are greyhounds so skinny?
Skin Thickness. One of the main reasons that greyhounds look so skinny is because their coat and skin are incredibly thin. To make them as fast as possible, their fur is very thin, light, and kept close to their body. This makes them aerodynamic.
Can I fly with a regular ID?
You must present an acceptable ID, such as a valid passport, state-issued enhanced driver’s license or U.S. military ID, to fly within the U.S. You will not be allowed to fly if your identity cannot be verified.
Can I fly with just my passport?
The U.S. passport book and U.S. passport card are both accepted as ID for domestic flights. The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) accepts the passport card as ID for domestic flights.
Is Damaged ID valid?
It does not mean that you cannot drive. But you are required to show a license upon demand when you are driving. A damaged or defaced license does not fulfill that requirement. You might get a citation and you will be required to obtain a replacement.