- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Fort Lauderdale?
- 2 How do you pay for Broward buses?
- 3 Where is the Greyhound bus station in Fort Lauderdale?
- 4 Are buses in Fort Lauderdale free?
- 5 Can I live in Fort Lauderdale without a car?
- 6 Do you need a car to get around Fort Lauderdale?
- 7 How much does public transportation cost in Florida?
- 8 How far is the Greyhound bus station from Fort Lauderdale Airport?
- 9 Is Greyhound running in Florida?
- 10 Is Fort Lauderdale walkable?
- 11 Does Fort Lauderdale have a hop on hop off bus?
How do you pay for the bus in Fort Lauderdale?
Adult Fares (Ages 19-64)
- One-way Cash Fare $2.
- 3 Day Bus Pass $12. Unlimited rides for 3 consecutive days.
- 7 Day Bus Pass $20. Unlimited rides for 7 consecutive days.
- 10 Ride Bus Pass $20.
- All Day Pass $5.
- 31 Day Adult Bus Pass $70.
- Premium Express one-way cash fare $2.65.
- Premium Express 10 Ride Bus Pass $26.50.
How do you pay for Broward buses?
For adults (19 to 64), a one-way cash fare is $2; unlimited rides for three consecutive days is $12; unlimited rides for seven consecutive days is $20; a 10 ride bus pass is $20; an all day pass is $5; a 31 day adult bus pass is $70; a premium express one-way cash fare $2.65; a premium express (includes transfers) 10
Where is the Greyhound bus station in Fort Lauderdale?
The address of Greyhound Station is 515 NE 3rd St Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301.
Are buses in Fort Lauderdale free?
Free, fun, and convenient, the City of Fort Lauderdale’s community shuttle, formerly known as Sun Trolley, is a popular transportation option. Whether you’re in Fort Lauderdale for work or play, the community shuttle is the perfect choice to get around.
Can I live in Fort Lauderdale without a car?
Getting Around the City For some, it’s possible to live in Fort Lauderdale without a car, but it’s definitely not ideal for most people.
Do you need a car to get around Fort Lauderdale?
If you’re planning to spend more than a day in Fort Lauderdale, you should have a car to explore the city and its surroundings. You’ll find the freedom and ease of driving around the area a joy. The majority of the city is on a standard north-south grid. Note: “avenues” run north-south and “streets” run east-west.
How much does public transportation cost in Florida?
The cost of a trip aboard Metrorail or Metrobus is $2.25 each way, or $5.65 for a 1-Day Pass.
How far is the Greyhound bus station from Fort Lauderdale Airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to Greyhound Bus Station is 296 miles.
Is Greyhound running in Florida?
In November 2018, Floridians voted overwhelmingly to pass Amendment 13, which would ban greyhound racing in the state by the end of 2020. As greyhound racing in Florida phased out over the past two years, most owners have retired and adopted out their dogs, according to animal welfare advocates and industry players.
Is Fort Lauderdale walkable?
Is Fort Lauderdale walkable? On the one hand we are very walkable compared to many Florida cities. We have housing, offices, shopping, entertainment, cultural centers, parks and natural areas all within compact geographic area. We have transit that is getting more connected every day.
Does Fort Lauderdale have a hop on hop off bus?
Fort Lauderdale Hop-on Hop-off Buses with The Sightseeing Flex Passes. If you get tired of sightseeing, the open top buses are a great place to rest and still see a large part of the city. With Flex Passes you get Hop-on Hop-off bus tours as only one of your attraction choices and the ticket is valid for 24 hours.