- 1 How can I cancel my bus ticket online?
- 2 Is it possible to cancel a bus ticket?
- 3 How do you cancel an individual ticket?
- 4 How do I cancel my intercape ticket?
- 5 Are Computickets refundable?
- 6 How do return bus tickets work?
- 7 What is a Mainliner bus?
- 8 How do I cancel my Computicket booking?
- 9 How many days before ticket can be Cancelled?
- 10 How I cancel my train ticket?
- 11 Can we cancel individual ticket in IRCTC?
- 12 Can I charge my phone on Intercape bus?
- 13 Is Intercape still operating?
- 14 How much does Intercape charge for luggage?
How can I cancel my bus ticket online?
Log in to the BusOnlineTicket.com Member Account. Choose the cancellable trip by clicking on “Manage” to manage the trip. If the trip is cancellable, you will see an option to “Cancel Booking”. Choose “Cancel Booking” if you want to cancel the booking.
Is it possible to cancel a bus ticket?
Important: No change or refund is possible within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time, or after departure time, and such tickets, if unused, are subject to cancellation with a 100% cancellation fee.
How do you cancel an individual ticket?
Follow the given steps to cancel your e-ticket:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Indian Railways, irctc.co.in.
- Step 2: Go to ‘Booked Tickets’ link.
- Step 3: Select the ticket to be cancelled by selecting the passengers to be cancelled.
How do I cancel my intercape ticket?
To cancel or change a ticket, please notify the nearest INTERCAPE office, or the agent where the ticket was purchased, or call +27 (0)21 380 4400. Positive proof of identification will be required which must be faxed to INTERCAPE at fax number +27 (0)21 380 2088 if the cancellation is done telephonically.
Are Computickets refundable?
Computicket only offer refunds and/or exchanges on tickets purchased through us, based on the promoter’s or venue’s instructions. Watch the daily press for details as the organisers usually advertise their refund or exchange policy.
How do return bus tickets work?
Return tickets. A return ticket gives you two bus trips – one to go and one to come back again. You’ll need to keep your ticket to show the driver on your return trip. You can make your return trip at any time the same day.
What is a Mainliner bus?
If the Sleepliner is the business class service, the Mainliner is Intercape’s standard luxury class. “To date, the Sleepliner has been introduced between major centres throughout South Africa, and between Cape Town and Windhoek in Namibia. All the other cross-boarder routes are the Mainliner services.
How do I cancel my Computicket booking?
1)You may cancel any booking submitted to us for tickets that have not yet been issued to you at any time prior to the date of the event to which such booking pertains, by sending a cancellation notice to [email protected] or calling our Customer Care Centre on +27 (0)11 340 8000 or 0861 915 8000.
How many days before ticket can be Cancelled?
If the train is marked as “CANCELLED” in PRS due to breaches, floods, accidents etc. full refund is permissible in case the ticket is cancelled within three days of the scheduled departure of the train. In case of e-tickets, such cancellations can be done by the customer through Internet.
How I cancel my train ticket?
Online ticket cancellation
- Go to the IRCTC official website, and click on ‘Trains’
- Go to ‘Cancel ticket’ and choose ‘E-ticket option’
- Check the booking date for which you need to initiate the cancellation, select the booking date.
- Click on Cancel Ticket.
- The amount will be refunded to your bank account within 3-4 days.
Can we cancel individual ticket in IRCTC?
Yes, partial Cancellation / Modification is permitted. Write the name of the passenger who is not travelling on the Cancellation Form in case of paper ticket issued from Railway Reservation counter. In case of e-ticket, you can do it online. HAPPY JOURNEY.
Can I charge my phone on Intercape bus?
Passengers can also rest assured that their phones or other mobile devices won’t go flat because the Budgetliner comes with USB ports so that you can charge your device’s batteries.
Is Intercape still operating?
While we are incredibly privileged and proud to say that Intercape remains fully operational (thanks to our loyal clients and passionate team) and dedicated to delivering a safe, dependable, and affordable road transport service to everyone across Southern Africa, other members of our industry have unfortunately not
How much does Intercape charge for luggage?
Luggage over and above your allowed 20kg’s (30 kg for cross-border routes) will be weighed on Intercape’s scale, and charged an additional rate per kilogram. Intercape reserves the right to refuse to carry luggage that does not comply with the prescribed limitations.