- 1 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 2 Does Greyhound give free rides?
- 3 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 4 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 5 How can I travel without an ID?
- 6 How much is a Greyhound to Missouri?
- 7 Can you take a train to Missouri?
- 8 Does Megabus go to Missouri?
- 9 Who helps stranded?
- 10 Does Travelers Aid still exist?
- 11 How do I speak to someone at Greyhound?
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
Whether you print a ticket on your home computer or pick it up at the Greyhound counter, you’ ll have to show a photo ID. Though a password can be created for a passenger to use for ticket pick-up, identification is necessary before boarding.
Does Greyhound give free rides?
Every year, around 400 kids and teenagers who have run away get a free ride home with Greyhound, anywhere in the U.S. It’s part of our Home Free program, and here’s how it works If you or someone you know has run away and wants to come home or you need some help, call toll-free 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929).
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
How much is a Greyhound to Missouri?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Saint Louis, Missouri from $13.
Can you take a train to Missouri?
No, there is no direct train from New York to Missouri.
Does Megabus go to Missouri?
Whether your bus trip from St. Louis to Chicago or Chicago to St. Louis is for business or leisure, megabus will get you there comfortably and conveniently. All of our seats on buses from St.
Who helps stranded?
5 Answers. The Salvation Army, working in cooperation with Travelers Aid International and Greyhound Bus Company, has a tradition of providing meals, shelter, social services assistance and transportation for those lost or stranded along highways with no way of getting home.
Does Travelers Aid still exist?
There are now forty-seven Travelers Aid programs in the United States, and additional programs in Canada and Australia. Each of those programs is locally operated, and meets the social service needs of their community, with the common thread being help to return stranded individuals safely home.
How do I speak to someone at Greyhound?
In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.