- 1 Will Greyhound print my ticket?
- 2 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 3 How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
- 4 What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
- 5 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 6 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 7 How can I travel without an ID?
- 8 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 9 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 10 Does Greyhound have an app?
- 11 What is an E-ticket?
- 12 How Safe Is Greyhound?
- 13 What does economy mean on Greyhound?
- 14 Do Greyhounds stop?
Will Greyhound print my ticket?
You can print right off your computer or order the ticket and take the confirmation number to any Greyhound station and they will print it for free.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
How do I find my Greyhound confirmation number?
Your confirmation number was emailed to you after you made an online booking. This can also be your reservation number if you chose to reserve online and pay with cash. You can enter the last name of any passenger on the booking.
What happens if I miss the Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Does Greyhound have an app?
The new app for iOS and Android consumers will allow guests to easily manage their Greyhound trips by searching for schedules, using discounts, booking trips and finding terminal locations all from the convenience of their mobile device.
What is an E-ticket?
An e-ticket (electronic ticket) is a paperless electronic document used for ticketing passengers, particularly in the commercial airline industry. Virtually all major airlines now use this method of ticketing. When checking in at the airport, the passenger simply presents positive identification.
How Safe Is Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
What does economy mean on Greyhound?
Economy. Economy Extra. Flexible. Always the cheapest fare but still gives you all the onboard perks like free Wi-Fi, power sockets and lots of leg room. Be first in line to board and choose your seat.
Do Greyhounds stop?
Greyhound buses typically stop every 2 to 4 hours so that passengers can get something to eat, drink, and use the bathroom. Your driver will announce how long the bus will wait at each stop.