- 1 What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
- 2 How do I change my Greyhound ticket?
- 3 How long can a Greyhound bus be delayed?
- 4 Do they search bags on Greyhound?
- 5 How Safe Is Greyhound?
- 6 Can you sleep on Greyhound bus?
- 7 Can you bring a backpack on Greyhound?
- 8 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 9 How do I book a bus ticket online?
- 10 Do Greyhounds stop?
- 11 How many seats are on a Greyhound bus?
- 12 Is there WIFI on Greyhound?
- 13 Who owns Greyhound bus Lines?
What happens if I miss my Greyhound bus?
If you miss your bus you can usually get on the next bus. Whether it comes that night or the next day doesn’t really matter. You may have to get a new ticket printed. There will be a $20 fee if you were the reason you missed your bus.
How do I change my Greyhound ticket?
To change your ticket online, visit Manage Booking and enter your booking number and PIN code. Depending on your fare type, online changes can only be made up to 1 hour prior to departure. If you have purchased an Early Bird Fare Ticket, you cannot make changes to the departure time.
How long can a Greyhound bus be delayed?
Greyhound buses are notorious for being late. So expect to board your bus 30 minutes to an hour after the scheduled boarding time. And that’s on a good day. Depending on why your bus is delayed, you may have to wait anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.
Do they search bags on Greyhound?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police. Some Greyhound bus stations have security some don’t.
How Safe Is Greyhound?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
Can you sleep on Greyhound bus?
That’s the fact that there are three consecutive seats next to each other, and if you want to sleep, you can stretch yourself across those three seats— and sleep. That’s a luxury on a Greyhound bus, especially on a very long journey.
Can you bring a backpack on Greyhound?
A Backpack as Your Carry-On Bag You are allowed one free carry-on bag and one free checked bag when you ride on the Greyhound bus. There are a number of options that you can choose from for your carry-on bag but the best one is probably a backpack.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
How do I book a bus ticket online?
How to book bus tickets online?
- Enter the Source and Destination locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively.
- Enter the “Date of Journey” and hit the “Search” button.
- Select a bus of your choice from the list of buses that are displayed.
- Select a seat, boarding, and dropping points and hit “Proceed to Book”
Do Greyhounds stop?
Greyhound buses typically stop every 2 to 4 hours so that passengers can get something to eat, drink, and use the bathroom. Your driver will announce how long the bus will wait at each stop.
How many seats are on a Greyhound bus?
A typical bus will have around 56 seats depending on the manufacturer and model, but they can have anywhere from 36 to 60 seats. For a more compact vehicle, consider renting a minibus, which typically seats fewer than 35 passengers.
Is there WIFI on Greyhound?
Wi-Fi is free on all Greyhound buses, and for all passengers. (That’s because we see it as a necessity, not an optional extra!)
Who owns Greyhound bus Lines?