- 1 How much is the bus fare in PA?
- 2 Is there a train from Philadelphia to Allentown?
- 3 Where can I buy Lanta van tickets?
- 4 How do you pay for the Port Authority bus?
- 5 Can you pay cash on Septa buses?
- 6 Does Allentown have a train station?
- 7 What airports are near Allentown PA?
- 8 Can you use a card on the bus?
How much is the bus fare in PA?
Bus fare is $2 per ride; your first transfer is free, $1 for your next transfer if you have a SEPTA Key card. If you’re paying cash, the cost is $2.50 and you must have exact change – the Bus Operator cannot make change.
Is there a train from Philadelphia to Allentown?
Is there a train from Philadelphia to Allentown? No, there is no train from Philadelphia to Allentown, PA. Your best alternative is to take a bus. Bus tickets for this trip start at just $17, and the trip will take as little as 1 hour 20 minutes.
Where can I buy Lanta van tickets?
LANTA provides several convenient ways to purchase LANtaBus, LANtaFlex, and LANtaVan tickets and passes
- Allentown Transportation Center. @ 6th & Linden. 110 N.
- Bethlehem Transportation Center – Temporarily Closed. @ Guetter & North.
- Easton Intermodal Transportation Center – Temporarily Closed. @Downtown Easton.
How do you pay for the Port Authority bus?
Port Authority offers a number of ways to pay your fare: Base fare is $2.50 with a ConnectCard or ConnecTix. Cash riders pay $2.75. For more information about fares, please visit Fares and Passes.
Can you pay cash on Septa buses?
A: You may still use cash on board SEPTA buses and trolleys. Cashiers will no longer accept cash and tokens and will not issue transfers. Vending machines will be available at all subway-elevated stations.
Does Allentown have a train station?
Where is the train station in Allentown, PA? The main train station in Allentown is Bus Terminal – 325 Hamilton St. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around Allentown.
What airports are near Allentown PA?
The nearest airport to Allentown is Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton (ABE) Airport which is 4.2 miles away. Other nearby airports include Scranton/Wilkes-Barre (AVP) (52.2 miles), Philadelphia (PHL) (52.5 miles), Newark (EWR) (69.4 miles) and Harrisburg (MDT) (72.9 miles).
Can you use a card on the bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.