How much is a bus ticket from Alabama to Missouri?
The road distance is 747.8 miles. How do I travel from Alabama to Missouri without a car? The best way to get from Alabama to Missouri without a car is to bus which takes 16h 30m and costs $85 – $130.
Is it safe to drive through St Louis?
St. Louis city is a great place to drive — unless you’re worried about your safety. 45 out of the 100 largest cities, our motoring burg was ranked second-to-last, No. 99, when it came to driving safety.
Is Alabama a state?
Alabama, constituent state of the United States of America, admitted to the union in 1819 as the 22nd state. Alabama forms a roughly rectangular shape on the map, elongated in a north-south direction. It is bordered by Tennessee to the north, Georgia to the east, and Mississippi to the west.
How far is Missouri from Alabama by plane?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Missouri and Alabama is 771 km= 479 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Missouri to Alabama, It takes 0.86 hours to arrive.
Where should you not stay in St. Louis?
Here Are The 13 Most Dangerous Places In St. Louis After Dark
- Downtown St. Louis.
- The Central West End. Paul Sableman/flickr.
- Dutchtown. Paul Sableman/flickr.
- Downtown St. Louis West.
- Tower Grove South. Paul Sableman/flickr.
- Baden. Paul Sableman/flickr.
- Wells and Goodfellow. Paul Sableman/flickr.
- Carondelet. Paul Sableman/flickr.
Where are the bad areas of St. Louis?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In St. Louis, MO
- Peabody-Darst-Webbe. Population 1,652. 154 %
- Old North Saint Louis. Population 1,438. 108 %
- Wells-Goodfellow. Population 5,002. 106 %
- Academy. Population 2,766.
- Hamilton Heights. Population 2,680.
- The Ville. Population 1,546.
- Walnut Park West. Population 2,780.
- Baden. Population 4,442.
Is it safe to walk in downtown St. Louis?
during the daylight hours it’s fine to walk around. During the evening, you’ll be okay if you stay along Market Street, Clark Street, and Chestnut Street. Do not try to walk north to Washington Avenue, where a lot of the bars & restaurants are. That’s 6 blocks north and some of the area in between is sketchy.