- 1 Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
- 2 Can a 16 year old travel alone on Greyhound?
- 3 Can a kid buy a bus ticket?
- 4 How old do you have to be to get a child’s bus ticket?
- 5 Can a 14 year old fly alone?
- 6 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 7 How can I travel without an ID?
- 8 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 9 Is riding a Greyhound bus safe?
- 10 Can a 12 year old travel alone on a bus?
- 11 What age do you pay for child on train?
- 12 Does a 10 year old need an Oyster card?
- 13 Are children free on Bus Eireann?
- 14 Is it cheaper to buy Bus Éireann tickets online?
Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Children ages 12-16 pay the full fare and are allowed to travel unrestricted with someone 17 years of age or older. Children ages 12-16 are allowed to travel unaccompanied but with certain restrictions, including completion of the Unaccompanied Child Form. Expand to find out more.
Can a 16 year old travel alone on Greyhound?
Any passenger under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a passenger at least 17 years of age or older at all times. Passengers between the ages of 12 and 16 years of age inclusive, may travel unaccompanied at full adult fare if the following conditions are met in their entirety: [See exception below.] 1.
Can a kid buy a bus ticket?
Children aged 11-15 travel for free on London’s buses and at child-rate Pay as you go Oyster fares on the underground (tube), DLR, London Overground and most National Rail services IF they have an 11-15 Zip Oyster photocard.
How old do you have to be to get a child’s bus ticket?
Initially children aged 16 to 18 years old can avail of the child fares on Dublin Bus, Luas, on Iarnród Éireann in the Dublin short hop zone and on Bus Éireann services in the Greater Dublin Area and the Greater Cork Area.
Can a 14 year old fly alone?
Children 5 to 14 years old must travel as unaccompanied minors when not traveling with a person at least 15 years old. Children 15 and older may request and pay for the unaccompanied minor service. Unaccompanied minors are accepted only on direct flights that do not require a change of aircraft or flight number.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
Is riding a Greyhound bus safe?
You are pretty safe inside the Greyhound bus station, but outside is a whole different ballgame. I personally know several people who have been robbed right outside of Greyhound bus stations. Stay inside and don’t risk encountering an incident that could end your trip (or worse).
Can a 12 year old travel alone on a bus?
Children aged five to 10 They can travel unaccompanied and without a photocard on trams and buses.
What age do you pay for child on train?
Children aged five to fifteen inclusive get a 50% discount on most tickets. In addition, children under five can travel free with fare paying passenger. If the child looks 16 or over, it may be appropriate for proof of age to be carried when purchasing the ticket and also when travelling to avoid embarrassment.
Does a 10 year old need an Oyster card?
Children aged 11-15 can get free and discounted travel on all our transport services with a Zip Oyster photocard.
Are children free on Bus Eireann?
Children aged five and under can travel for free on public transport from Friday. The new rule allows these kids to travel free of cost on Bus Éireann, Iarnród Éireann, Luas, Dart and Dublin Bus services.
Is it cheaper to buy Bus Éireann tickets online?
1. Re: Buy bus tickets online or on the bus? 5% cheaper online compared to the ticket office /on bus price but it’s not possible to buy online for all locations. Even if your journey involves a number of changes it’s often possible to buy a through ticket.