- 1 How much is a bus ticket in Mexico City?
- 2 What do you need to travel on bus to Mexico?
- 3 Can I take a bus to Mexico?
- 4 How is public transport in Mexico City?
- 5 Does Greyhound go to Mexico?
- 6 What is the best bus line in Mexico?
- 7 Do I need passport for Mexico bus?
- 8 Is bus travel in Mexico safe?
- 9 Do you need a passport to ride a bus to Mexico?
- 10 What’s the fastest way to get to Mexico?
- 11 What is the best way to get around Mexico?
- 12 Are taxis expensive in Mexico City?
- 13 How much does Uber cost in Mexico City?
How much is a bus ticket in Mexico City?
$113.00 is the average price of a bus ticket in Mexico.
What do you need to travel on bus to Mexico?
What you need to bring
- A valid passport OR Enhanced Drivers License OR Certificate of Indian Status (for more information on acceptable forms of identification, visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website(opens in a new tab)).
- Your ticket for your trip back to the states (or another destination out of Mexico).
Can I take a bus to Mexico?
No, there is no direct bus from United States to Mexico.
How is public transport in Mexico City?
Mexico City has an extensive bus network that connects the outer suburbs to the Metro and runs through underserved inner-city neighborhoods. The most common vehicles are the small, green micros, which cost 5 or 6 pesos depending on how far you’re traveling.
Does Greyhound go to Mexico?
Greyhound, an American brand more than a century old, began bus service in Mexico on July 15. For the first time, Greyhound has begun bus service within Mexico. Greyhound said it’s the first time an American inter-city bus company has operated within Mexico.
What is the best bus line in Mexico?
The most well-known executive-class bus lines in Mexico are: ETN, Estrella de Oro’s Diamante Service, Costaline, ADO’s Platino and UNO brands, and Futura. Bus companies in Mexico are organized regionally, and you can find information about those companies on our extensive guide to bus travel.
Do I need passport for Mexico bus?
Citizens from Canada, Bermuda, Mexico traveling to the US or US citizens returning to their home country have to present one of the following documents: A valid passport. An Enhanced Driver’s Licence or Enhanced Identity Card. A Trusted Traveler Program Card, like: NEXUS or FAST enrollment cards.
Is bus travel in Mexico safe?
Bus travel in Mexico is generally safe as security staff continuously patrol bus stations. But, of course, as with everything else, a bit of precaution is worth being taken. As it is the case with airports and train stations too, it is always good to stay alert and watch out for pickpockets and bag snatchers.
Do you need a passport to ride a bus to Mexico?
When returning to the U.S. by bus, Mexican citizens and foreign nationals need a passport and visa, a round-trip ticket and the address of where they will stay in the U.S. They’ll also need to fill out Form I 94, available at the border. Minors need proof of citizenship and an adult traveling companion.
What’s the fastest way to get to Mexico?
The quickest and easiest way to get to Mexico is to fly, though it is also possible to travel overland from the US via train, bus or car, or by water for cruise passengers.
What is the best way to get around Mexico?
The best way to get around Mexico City is via Uber or a taxi. The metro is another option. Not only is it fairly clean and quick, but you can ride for approximately $0.25. Plus, most popular tourist attractions are easily accessible by train.
Are taxis expensive in Mexico City?
Taxi rank cabs — “Sitios” — in Mexico City Taxi Rank cabs are more expensive than street cabs but continue to be relatively inexpensive in comparison to cab fares in other capital cities such New York, Los Angeles, Paris, and London.
How much does Uber cost in Mexico City?
If you take an Uber from the airport to the city center, depending on what time of day it is, it can cost anywhere between 130 pesos and 200 pesos. That means the most you’ll spend is just over $10.