- 1 How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
- 2 Where do you buy bus tickets in Honolulu?
- 3 How much does it cost to ride the bus in Hawaii?
- 4 What is the best way to get around in Honolulu?
- 5 Does the bus take card Honolulu?
- 6 Are the trolleys in Waikiki Free?
- 7 How much does it cost to ride the bus in Waikiki?
- 8 Can you take the bus from Honolulu Airport?
- 9 How do you get around Honolulu without a car?
- 10 What time does the bus stop running Honolulu?
- 11 How do I get to Diamond Head by bus?
- 12 How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
- 13 How much does an uber cost from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
- 14 Is there a bus from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
How do you pay for the bus in Honolulu?
- Tel: 808.848.4444.
- Services: Bus, Paratransit.
- Forms of Payment: Cash, Debit/Credit Cards.
- Ways to Pay: Online Store.
- Bus Pass Sales Office.
- Monthly Pass: 30-Day – $60.
- Senior/Paratransit – $30/Annual; $60/Biennial.
- Split Payment Option: N/A.
Where do you buy bus tickets in Honolulu?
Q: Where can I purchase multiple day bus passes?
- Foodland Stores on Oahu.
- 7-Eleven Stores.
- Satellite City Halls.
- UH Manoa – CampusCenter.
- HawaiiPacificUniversity Book Store.
- Chit Chat Store – Bishop Square.
- Times Supermarkets.
How much does it cost to ride the bus in Hawaii?
A ride on the Honolulu bus costs a set price of $2.50. You need to have exact change, which you feed into a machine right next to the driver.
What is the best way to get around in Honolulu?
The best way to get around Oahu is by car. And fortunately, the island has some of Hawaii’s most reasonable rates for car rentals, particularly at Daniel K. Ride-hailing services like Uber and Lyft also operate on Oahu.
- Charley’s Taxi.
Does the bus take card Honolulu?
TheBus will replace the paper passes with HOLO cards instead. These cards can be registered under the owner’s name and loaded with funds to pay for bus rides.
Are the trolleys in Waikiki Free?
The cost to ride the Waikiki Trolley ranges from $2 for a one-way fare to $15 up to $75 depending on which lines you wish to ride and the number of days you wish to ride. Only the PINK and YELLOW line is available for the $2 one-way fare (cash only). Children 2 and under are free but have to sit on an adult lap.
How much does it cost to ride the bus in Waikiki?
If you’re looking to ride the bus without transferring, prices will remain the same, $2.50 for adults and $1.25 for children. If you’re planning to catch multiple busses in one day, however, the 1-day pass costs $5 for adults and $2.50 for children and can be bought on TheBus.
Can you take the bus from Honolulu Airport?
Yes, you can take the bus (officially known as TheBus) from the Honolulu airport to Waikiki Beach or practically anywhere on the island.
How do you get around Honolulu without a car?
Oahu does have a bus system that goes around the island. This means that if you don’t want to rent a car, it IS possible to get to some of the top spots on the island of Oahu without a car. Oahu tours
- Morning snorkel sail along Waikiki Beach.
- Waikiki sunset cocktail cruise.
- Group surfing lesson along Waikiki Beach.
What time does the bus stop running Honolulu?
Runs most days between 6:30am to 12:00pm (Lanikai until 7pm).
How do I get to Diamond Head by bus?
Simply take the number 23 bus from Kuhio Avenue towards Diamond Head, and get off once you reach the Diamond Head State Monument bus stop. Ask your bus driver to notify you once you have reached your destination. You will have to walk up through the crater tunnel to reach the Diamond Head Trail.
How do you pay for the bus in Waikiki?
Fares & Routes
- Adults: $2.50 one way, with 1 free transfer per trip (ask the driver for a transfer when you pay your fare)
- Students (grades 6-12 and under age 19): $1.25 one way.
- Seniors (65+ with reduced fare card or valid Medicare card) and persons with disabilities: $1 one way.
How much does an uber cost from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki?
Uber rates from Honolulu Airport to Waikiki hotels range from $21 to $37.
Is there a bus from Waikiki to Pearl Harbor?
From anywhere in Waikiki or the Ala Moana Shopping Center, take the #20 or #42 public bus (called TheBus), which will take you to the USS Arizona Memorial Visitor Center. If you’re not sure where to get off, just ask the driver.