- 1 Can you see if someone got on a Greyhound bus?
- 2 Can someone else buy you a bus ticket?
- 3 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 4 Will Greyhound print my ticket?
- 5 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 6 What if my Greyhound bus is late?
- 7 How do I buy a plane ticket for someone else?
- 8 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 9 Do you need ID for FlixBus?
- 10 How can I travel without an ID?
- 11 At what age can a child travel alone on a bus?
- 12 Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
- 13 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 14 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 15 How do you read a bus ticket?
Can you see if someone got on a Greyhound bus?
No, Greyhound does not check for warrants when you buy a bus ticket or before you get on the bus. Honestly, why would they go through all the hassle. There is no upside to it for Greyhound. If they had to turn away or report all potential passengers with warrants that would be alot of money they would be losing.
Can someone else buy you a bus ticket?
If you only have pay as you go credit on your Oyster card, you can lend it to someone else. If you have a Travelcard, Bus & Tram Pass or discount added to your Oyster card, you can’t lend it to someone else.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
Will Greyhound print my ticket?
You can print right off your computer or order the ticket and take the confirmation number to any Greyhound station and they will print it for free.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
What if my Greyhound bus is late?
A: Greyhound should have sent a replacement bus for you and the other passengers promptly. Making you wait 10 hours isn’t reasonable. But, it adds, Greyhound will make “reasonable attempts” to minimize the delays or make alternate arrangements to enable bus travel to your final destination.
How do I buy a plane ticket for someone else?
You can buy a plane ticket for someone else with your credit card. You just need to clearly state whom the ticket is for when you book the flight. You’ll see two separate entry spaces on the site: one for billing information and another for the traveler’s information.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Do you need ID for FlixBus?
The passenger is required to show both the ticket and a valid photo identification when asked to do so by employees of FlixBus during random ticket checks for the purpose of checking the validity of the ticket.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
At what age can a child travel alone on a bus?
Children aged five to 10 They can travel unaccompanied and without a photocard on trams and buses.
Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Children ages 12-16 pay the full fare and are allowed to travel unrestricted with someone 17 years of age or older. Children ages 12-16 are allowed to travel unaccompanied but with certain restrictions, including completion of the Unaccompanied Child Form. Expand to find out more.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
How do you read a bus ticket?
How to read
- ② – Date. This shows the date of ticket issue.
- ③ – Bus Service. The bus service on which the ticket is issued.
- ④ – Direction & Fare type. The first number indicates direction of travel.
- ⑤ – Ticket serial number. These four-digits (3984) vary across tickets, and buses print them in numeric order.