- 1 Do bus tickets require ID?
- 2 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 3 Who collects tickets on a bus?
- 4 How can I travel without an ID?
- 5 How can I get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 6 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 7 Can I travel on Amtrak without ID?
- 8 At what age can a child travel alone on a bus?
- 9 What do you call someone who takes tickets on a train?
- 10 What is the ticket person at the movies called?
- 11 Who checks your ticket on the train?
- 12 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 13 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 14 Can you use first bus app without internet?
Do bus tickets require ID?
Bus. To travel on a bus within a metropolitan area, all you need is a schedule and fare. To ride to locations far and wide across the U.S., you’ll need photo ID for a ticket on Greyhound. Whether you print a ticket on your home computer or pick it up at the Greyhound counter, you’ll have to show a photo ID.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
Who collects tickets on a bus?
A “conductor” is the designation of the person who manually collects ticket fares in a bus.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
How can I get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Can I travel on Amtrak without ID?
Many people travel by Amtrak every day without having or showing ID. But many other people are harassed for traveling by Amtrak without ID, or are unable to buy tickets. As with ID to fly and many other requests and demands made of air travelers, there are no “rules” for ID to travel by Amtrak train.
At what age can a child travel alone on a bus?
Children aged five to 10 They can travel unaccompanied and without a photocard on trams and buses.
What do you call someone who takes tickets on a train?
A conductor (North American English) or guard (Commonwealth English) is a train crew member responsible for operational and safety duties that do not involve actual operation of the train/locomotive. The selling, buying, and checking of tickets, and other customer service duties.
What is the ticket person at the movies called?
Movie Ushers are responsible for a wide variety of theater duties. They greet guests, check and validate tickets, clean and maintain auditoriums and restrooms, and help customers locate theaters and seating.
Who checks your ticket on the train?
When passengers board the trains, the TTE (Traveling Ticket Examiner) checks their tickets.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
Can you use first bus app without internet?
You will require internet connection to use the app, as the app needs to communicate with our server to keep itself up to date when you’re out and about. Opening the app, accessing the ticket catalogue, and accessing account pages will all generate a connection attempt.