- 1 What happens if I miss my National Express coach?
- 2 Can I change my coach ticket?
- 3 Can you get a refund if your National Express coach is delayed?
- 4 Can someone else travel on my bus ticket?
- 5 Are you allowed to eat on National Express coaches?
- 6 Can you use the toilet on a moving coach?
- 7 Can I change my seat after confirmation in train?
- 8 Where can I get cheap coach tickets?
- 9 Do I need ID for National Express?
- 10 Can you drink alcohol on a National Express coach?
- 11 Can I take a dog on National Express coach?
- 12 Can you buy National Express tickets on the bus?
- 13 How do I buy a plane ticket for someone else?
- 14 How do I book a bus ticket online?
What happens if I miss my National Express coach?
If you miss the booked departure time, you will be required to purchase a new ticket, unless you have our Change & Go add-on which can be chosen when purchasing Airport journeys online.
Can I change my coach ticket?
Standard and Fully flexible National Express tickets can be modified right up to when you’re due to travel. Standard Fare: Changing your ticket online will be subject to a change fee. Fully Flexible Fare: Unlimited modifications can be made any time prior to departure without being subject to amendment fees.
Can you get a refund if your National Express coach is delayed?
If you’re informed of a longer delay, for instance, it’s likely that you can return your ticket and get a full refund. This should be done rather promptly though as the coach company might have strict deadlines here: With National Express, for instance, the refund claim has to be made within 28 days.
Can someone else travel on my bus ticket?
Not at all! A passenger can use any card to pay for the ticket, not necessarily their own. However, please note that the passenger in whose name the ticket is booked should carry a proof of his identity (along with the ticket) at the time of boarding the bus.
Are you allowed to eat on National Express coaches?
Can I eat and drink on board a National Express Transport Solutions coach? Yes, we provide refreshments on our coaches and some even have kitchen facilities.
Can you use the toilet on a moving coach?
Yes, all of our coaches have toilet facilities and some of our longer journeys will include comfort breaks at motorway services. over a year ago. I had to put up with this for 3 hours as the coach was packed.
Can I change my seat after confirmation in train?
No option available for change your berth after confirmation. Request other passenger to change the berth. Prior to reservation, mention berth preference in reservation form. Only option is to request fellow passengers.
Where can I get cheap coach tickets?
We’ve got tips on how you can find the best deals on coach travel (including how to get a huge 25% off a trip), plus the best companies to travel with. Cheapest coach and bus companies
- Megabus. You’ve most likely seen Megabus coaches out on the road.
- National Express.
Do I need ID for National Express?
National Express requires an official photo ID. This can be a valid passport, national identity card, or other national state/federal-issued ID that includes your full name, birthdate, and a photo.
Can you drink alcohol on a National Express coach?
No booze allowed on National Express, but if you smuggle it on board in a Bob The Builder flask you’ll get away with it. If you’re popping cans or swigging from a bottle there’s always a busybody who’ll moan at you, or complain to the driver.
Can I take a dog on National Express coach?
We will not carry dogs or any other animals on our Coaches, with the exception of trained assistance dogs who have been trained by a member organisation of Assistance Dogs (UK).
Can you buy National Express tickets on the bus?
You can also book your ticket at one of our coach stations, or even direct from the coach driver on the day of travel. You don’t have to pay a booking fee when you purchase a ticket from a driver.
How do I buy a plane ticket for someone else?
You can buy a plane ticket for someone else with your credit card. You just need to clearly state whom the ticket is for when you book the flight. You’ll see two separate entry spaces on the site: one for billing information and another for the traveler’s information.
How do I book a bus ticket online?
How to book bus tickets online?
- Enter the Source and Destination locations in the “From” and “To” tab respectively.
- Enter the “Date of Journey” and hit the “Search” button.
- Select a bus of your choice from the list of buses that are displayed.
- Select a seat, boarding, and dropping points and hit “Proceed to Book”