- 1 Can you buy someone else a bus ticket?
- 2 How do I book a ticket for someone else?
- 3 Does Greyhound actually check ID?
- 4 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 5 How do I refund my first bus app?
- 6 Can you give your flight ticket to someone else?
- 7 Can you book a flight for someone else using your miles?
- 8 Can you change the name on a non refundable plane ticket?
- 9 How can I travel without an ID?
- 10 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 11 Can I travel on Amtrak without ID?
- 12 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 13 Does Amtrak check ID?
- 14 Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Can you buy someone else a bus ticket?
If you only have pay as you go credit on your Oyster card, you can lend it to someone else. Two people can’t use the same contactless or Oyster card for a journey. If you have a Travelcard, Bus & Tram Pass or discount added to your Oyster card, you can’t lend it to someone else.
How do I book a ticket for someone else?
Bring the Proper ID They can download the ticket on their phone or print it out. They will need to bring IDs that match the name on the purchased tickets. Otherwise, they are good to go! Buying an airline ticket for someone else is a great gift.
Does Greyhound actually check ID?
Yes, Greyhound requires you to present an ID to an agent to board the bus. Make sure you have identification issued by a government agency that meets the carrier’s requirements. Alternative IDs, like a college ID, won’t work.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
How do I refund my first bus app?
Unfortunately, our drivers are only able to cancel contactless transactions at the point of purchase. If you require a refund after the point of purchase, you will need to contact our customer services teams on: Phone: 0345 646 0707 between 9am-5pm Monday to Fridays.
Can you give your flight ticket to someone else?
You can sell your flight ticket to someone else if your airline allows you to change the passenger name. Most low-cost airlines offer name changes as part of their official policy and you can do it easily from your airline account.
Can you book a flight for someone else using your miles?
Q: Can I use Pay with Miles to book a ticket for someone else? A: Yes, you may use Pay with Miles to book someone else’s ticket. You can use Pay with Miles for multiple tickets—you just need to have 5,000 miles per passenger available and they must be on the same itinerary.
Can you change the name on a non refundable plane ticket?
As long as it’s still going to be you traveling, airlines have policies in place to correct any errors.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
Can I travel on Amtrak without ID?
Many people travel by Amtrak every day without having or showing ID. But many other people are harassed for traveling by Amtrak without ID, or are unable to buy tickets. As with ID to fly and many other requests and demands made of air travelers, there are no “rules” for ID to travel by Amtrak train.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Does Amtrak check ID?
Amtrak requires valid photo identification for passengers eighteen and over for specific situations, including: picking up tickets, exchanging tickets, storing or checking baggage. Business travelers (and other passengers) may also be requested to provide a valid photo id on the trains, if asked by an Amtrak employee.
Can a 14 year old ride Greyhound alone?
Children ages 12-16 pay the full fare and are allowed to travel unrestricted with someone 17 years of age or older. Children ages 12-16 are allowed to travel unaccompanied but with certain restrictions, including completion of the Unaccompanied Child Form. Expand to find out more.