- 1 Will Greyhound print my ticket?
- 2 How early should I be at Greyhound?
- 3 How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
- 4 How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
- 5 How do I download my e-ticket?
- 6 Why is Greyhound so bad?
- 7 Do they search your bags on Greyhound?
- 8 Can you eat on Greyhound?
- 9 Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
- 10 How can I travel without an ID?
- 11 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 12 How do I get my old boarding pass?
- 13 Is it better to check in online or at the airport?
- 14 Do I need to print out my e ticket?
Will Greyhound print my ticket?
You can print right off your computer or order the ticket and take the confirmation number to any Greyhound station and they will print it for free.
How early should I be at Greyhound?
How early should I get to the bus station? At Greyhound, boarding begins up to 20 minutes before departure time. If you have your ticket and are traveling with carry-on bag only, just be at the gate at your boarding time.
How do you get on a Greyhound bus without ID?
I spoke with Greyhound Customer service on June 21, 2019. A person without an official ID has one option, which is to pre-pay a ticket online. It has an $18.00 fee on top of the ticket price and is only available in the United States, but it may be your only option.
How do I get my plane ticket if I bought it online?
Airline and travel agency sites will walk you through the purchase process, and it’s super easy to follow. After you’ve selected your flight online, you’ll be prompted to pay with a credit or debit card. The screen will then present you with your payment confirmation receipt, your eTicket, and your itinerary.
How do I download my e-ticket?
How to print IRCTC train e-ticket
- Log on to the IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by providing the correct username and password.
- Go to ‘My Transactions’ and click on ‘Booked Ticket History’ link on the main menu bar.
- All the booked tickets will be displayed.
Why is Greyhound so bad?
Why are greyhound buses perceived so bad? Especially the ones going into the South. Because they’re dirt cheap since a destination that would take 3 hours from a to b in a car takes 5 or 6 hours due to detours and layovers. Also Greyhound stations are typically notoriously in bad neighborhoods, not sure why.
Do they search your bags on Greyhound?
They check your bags, but only carry on. If they have reason to think drugs or something suspicious is being transported then they bring in dogs and actual police. Some Greyhound bus stations have security some don’t.
Can you eat on Greyhound?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Can you buy a Greyhound ticket with cash?
Payment options: Debit/Credit card, or cash. Pay for them later in cash at any participating 7-Eleven location or ACE Cash Express location within 6 hours. Ticket options: Buy online and get an E-Ticket, print your ticket at home and bring it to the station, or collect your ticket at the bus station.
How can I travel without an ID?
Flying without an ID? Here are some alternative documents to try:
- U.S. passport.
- U.S. passport card.
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card.
- Border crossing card.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
How do I get my old boarding pass?
Contact the airline that you flew with. Ask if there is a way that a copy of your electronic boarding pass could be sent to you. If you had a physical ticket you can also ask if a copy can be issued to you.
Is it better to check in online or at the airport?
You should try to show up to the airport at least two hours before a domestic flight, but checking in online allows you to see ahead of time saves you some of that time as you can walk right up to the security line and then down to your gate.
Do I need to print out my e ticket?
Do I need to print my e-ticket? No, not for travel purposes. If you need payment information for reimbursement or tax purposes, that’s another matter.