- 1 Does Greyhound go to Indiana?
- 2 How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
- 3 How do I take a Greyhound bus?
- 4 Does Megabus go to Indiana?
- 5 Does Amtrak go to Indiana?
- 6 Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
- 7 What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
- 8 Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
- 9 How can I watch Greyhound without Apple TV?
- 10 Can you eat on Greyhound?
- 11 Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
- 12 Is the IndyGo free?
- 13 Can you use card on bus?
Does Greyhound go to Indiana?
Greyhound Bus Tickets to Indianapolis, Indiana from $12.
How can I get cheap Greyhound tickets?
Finding Cheap Greyhound Tickets
- Book your bus trip online. Booking online with Greyhound will net you a special web only fare.
- Purchase your tickets ahead of time.
- Travel with friends or family.
- Book a student fare.
- Take advantage of senior fares.
How do I take a Greyhound bus?
9 Greyhound Bus Tips You Need to Know Before You Travel
- Book your tickets early.
- Arrive at least an hour before departure.
- And, get in line as quickly as possible.
- Make your luggage stand out.
- Sit at the front.
- Try not to use the bathroom.
- Follow the driver’s rules during stops and transfers.
Does Megabus go to Indiana?
Look no further, because megabus offers the easiest and most affordable options for traveling to Indianapolis, with fares as low as $1*. So if you’re planning on taking a trip to Indianapolis, book your ticket with us today to reserve your seat and see our first-class amenities firsthand.
Does Amtrak go to Indiana?
Amtrak. In addition to the Cardinal, Amtrak has two other services that travel through Indiana. The Capital Limited runs daily between Chicago and Washington, DC with stops in South Bend and Elkhart, Ind. For more information about these services visit the Amtrak website at www.Amtrak.com.
Is Megabus nicer than Greyhound?
Megabus offered a slightly better price and a younger clientele. Greyhound had better places to wait and more convenient travel times. Each offered an uneventful 2-hour and 20-minute nonstop trip along I-71. No significant traffic or construction slowed us down in either direction.
What is cheaper Amtrak or Greyhound?
Amtrak is more expensive than Greyhound. Greyhound is seen as the lowest denominator form of transportation, as anybody can walk up and buy a ticket, even without ID – Amtrak enforces ID on purchase but irregularly does so on the train.
Are there bathrooms on greyhounds?
Yes, there are bathrooms on all Greyhound buses. They are located at the rear of the bus. They are pretty basic and only contain a toilet and hopefully some toilet paper.
How can I watch Greyhound without Apple TV?
Can you watch the movie Greyhound without Apple TV? Yes. You can download the Apple TV app on your smart device and don’t really need Apple TV.
Can you eat on Greyhound?
We don’t sell food or drink on our buses, so it’s a good idea to stock up on food and drinks before boarding (not alcoholic drinks though, they’re not allowed). But if you forget, the bus does stop frequently (check your itinerary to see how often), and some stops will have places to buy food.
Can you talk on the phone on Greyhound?
1. How to Talk to a Live Person in Greyhound Customer Service … In order to speak to a live person in Greyhound customer service, you need to dial 1-877-943-3530. For contact with a live agent, you need to stay on the line.
Is the IndyGo free?
IndyGo offers free rides for students who have been issued MyKey cards by their school through our partnership program. Each student’s high school-issued ID card will be embedded with a FREE electronic bus pass. Students can use their ID cards to commute to and from school, work and extracurricular activities.
Can you use card on bus?
Look for the contactless symbol on your credit or debit card to see if your card is contactless enabled. Then, board a bus with the contactless symbol and instead of paying with cash, simply tap your card or contactless-enabled device onto the reader and wait for the beep.