- 1 Can you buy a Ventra card at Walgreens?
- 2 How do I get a CTA Reduced Fare?
- 3 Can you use ventra app on bus?
- 4 Where can I reload my Ventra card?
- 5 Can I use my Ventra card on my phone?
- 6 How much is a new Ventra card?
- 7 How does the student Ventra card work?
- 8 Can you use your bank card on the bus?
- 9 Can I tap my phone on the bus?
- 10 Can I use my phone to pay for CTA?
- 11 How do you pay for CTA bus?
- 12 How do you ride a Pace bus?
Can you buy a Ventra card at Walgreens?
Walgreens will begin offering Ventra cards at 159 locations shortly after the September launch. In addition to purchasing the Ventra Card at retailers, customers will also be able to add passes and transit value to their Ventra Card at these locations.
How do I get a CTA Reduced Fare?
Visit the RTA’s Web site(Opens in a new window) or call (312) 913-3110 to apply for the RTA Reduced Fare Permit. You’ll need your permit to ride at a reduced fare.
Can you use ventra app on bus?
To get started with Ventra Card on iPhone and Apple Watch, download the new Ventra app. Ventra Card on iPhone or Apple Watch can be used at all Ventra readers on CTA buses, CTA ‘L’ station faregates and Pace buses.
Where can I reload my Ventra card?
Customers can get and reload Ventra Cards at hundreds of vending machines, local retail outlets, the Ventra app, the VentraChicago.com website, or by phone at 877.
Can I use my Ventra card on my phone?
Yes! Ventra is designed to accept a digital Ventra Card on your Android smartphone, iPhone or Apple Watch. The Ventra Card on Google Pay, iPhone and Apple Watch brings all the features of Ventra Cards straight to your phone or watch.
How much is a new Ventra card?
New cards cost $5, but the purchase fee is waived when you order online and is refunded as transit value if you buy one in person and register within 90 days.
How does the student Ventra card work?
Student Ventra Cards are issued by many schools, including all Chicago Public Schools. They can load directly to their account the Pace 30-Day Reduced Fare Pass that offers unlimited rides without school-hour restrictions, or simply add transit value to pay a reduced fare per ride during the school year.
Can you use your bank card on the bus?
UK issued contactless payment cards are accepted, just look out for the contactless symbol.
Can I tap my phone on the bus?
Eliminating the hassle for regular top-ups, commuters can now pay for their train and bus trips by tapping their credit card or mobile phone.
Can I use my phone to pay for CTA?
Now, CTA and Pace riders will be able to simply tap their NFC-enabled Android™ phone at CTA rail stations or aboard CTA or Pace buses to pay for rides using Ventra Card in Google Pay. Customers will not be required to carry a plastic Ventra card.
How do you pay for CTA bus?
On the bus, you can pay for a one-way fare in cash. Exact change is required (no change is given). Buses accept $1 bills and most coins (no half-dollars). Transfer is not available when paying in cash on the bus.
How do you ride a Pace bus?
How to Ride on Pace Like a Pro
- Step One: Find your route. You can find your route by downloading the Ventra app or visiting our website.
- Step Two: Hop on for your ride.
- Step Three: Ride to your destination.
- Step Four: Listen for your stop.
- Step Five: Hop-off at your desired destination.